Heartfelt Healing Arts is committed to administering competent,
effective care to assist in facilitating the patient’s innate self-healing capacity.
Dr. Daley is a Master Healer and Educator
- AVCA Certified Animal Chiropractor performing chiropractic care for all species of animals
- Internationally certified massage therapist for dogs & horses
- Animal Communicator – Dr. Daley has been an animal communicator since childhood. Either in person or remotely, Dr. Daley is internationally known for her skill.
- Energy Facilitation/Support Work – Dr. Daley is a very dynamic healer, using deep, heart-centered, energies to facilitate healing on many levels.
- Active Functional Mobilization – Locating areas of muscle tension/ spasm/and local twitch response and then applying an appropriate multi-point stretch to the muscle involved so as to restore muscle tone, comfort, balance and range of motion.
- Certified Soul Focused Transformational Healer – Since 2003, Dr. Daley has been balancing the body and removing limitations.
- End of Life Transition Assistance – It is our belief that the end of life is a divine and spiritual experience. We view each pet and pet owner as an intricately woven synthesis, a blended soul relationship of unconditional love and joy. By honoring and respecting this unique family relationship, we foster a healthy, healing end of life experience. Dr. Daley and her team will assist your pet with the energetic activities that prepare you for your pet to cross the threshold in a state of grace, acceptance and love.
- Presenter/Educator – Dr. Daley is an internationally known educator on the topic of “why we need to have our animals receive chiropractic care.”
- Teaching – Additionally, Dr. Daley teaches massage classes to the pet owner. Whether a 2 hour dog massage class or a 3 hour horse massage class, all sessions are fully interactive and confidence building.
- Saddle fit – Dr. Daley shows the horse owner or trainer the “chiropractic zones” of safe, comfortable, saddle fit.
Rates depend on services rendered. Please inquire for an exact quote.
On request, other payment methods are available.
WE LIKE TO WORK CLOSELY WITH YOUR VETERINARIAN IN CARING FOR YOUR ANIMAL.
CHIROPRACTIC CARE IS NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR TIMES WHEN VETERINARY CARE IS NEEDED.
Reviews from my Clients
“As the founder and executive director of Carpe Diem Farms, a life enrichment, wellness, learning and retreat center who utilize horses to teach individuals life skills, I am responsible for their care and well-being. Dr. Gaile has been working with my equine herd for more than four years. She treats the horses every two months. The horses and I appreciate her skills and abilities in assessing and treating their aches and pains. She is a caring practitioner whom I would highly recommend.”
Sue M. Blair, Founder/Executive Director Carpe Diem Farms
“Our large breed English Mastiff, Puppy, has had a few aches and pains lately due to her age, 10 years. She has some trouble with her left hip. That gives her pain and discomfort getting up and down, climbing stairs and sometimes just walking seems to bother her very much. After adjustments by you, Puppy seems to be her old self. She has no problem climbing stairs, walking, running and playing. And of course climbing into her favorite chair to sleep. Your “Dog side manner” is very good, especially with our very large dog that is not too crazy about having a stranger prodding and poking her. I give a full recommendation regarding your animal adjusting services.”
Chris Carver, D.C.
“We were so pleased with your visit with our dog, Sarah. She didn’t eat for several days, lost her desire to play and just laid down all day. This happened before and many problems ensued which eventually led to her various trips to the veterinarian. I then heard about Dr. Daley’s expertise with animals and her unique work. Immediately after the adjustment Sarah played, was responsive, and has been normal since the adjustment over two months ago. [Dr. Daley] is extremely gifted with her ability to not only adjust animals but also be in tune with and understand them.”
“I highly recommend Dr. Gaile Daley to you as a fabulous canine chiropractor. She obviously loves animals and has demonstrated the professional skills and personal sensitivity that enables her to work with an extremely timid (and potential biter) and high-strung canine. I look forward to a long and continuing professional relationship between Dr. Daley and my dog, Libra.”
Karen J. Wagner